Tuesday, July 24, 2012



Alright, since I am new at this I am going to try to link up for my first Made It Monday (even though today is Tuesday) with the  4th Grade Frolics page. I have been following this blog this summer and have fallen in love with it. So for my first Made it Monday activity I have made this blog! The more I play with it the more I love it. So now...my fellow bloggers I have a few questions??? I have several projects I have been working on but don't have a color printer in order to finish them. I am wondering what is the best solution to this problem? 1. Go out and buy a decent color printer? 2. Send them off to a site that prints them for me? If you suggest choice number 2...please specify a site you'd recommend and why. Thanks in advance for all your advice!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land:) So excited your Made It is with my linky:) Thanks for linking up and good luck:) p.s. I say, buy a printer:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice :) I looked at Vista print today and it definitely won't work for what all I'm wanting to do, plus I want it RIGHT NOW!!! :) I super love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Starting a blog is a great project for Made It Monday. Welcome to bloggyworld. =)

    I think buying a printer will be best in the long run.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete